8.28.2010

Kit Kat Cupcake Experiment Continued...

Well, hello there cupcake lover and friends! I've been slacking. I've been meaning to share the past three experiences of making Kit Kat cupcakes.

The first time was somewhat good. I've already shared all about it. However, the second time wasn't so cute. I messed with the amount of flour and chocolate, and it was a bust! I didn't even take pictures of it. I am ashamed of the results.

BUT! I didn't let my FAILURE get to me. I tried to give it a go another time. This time, I had two wonderful assistants. We created the PERFECT Kit Kat Cupcake. Did I write down what I did differently?? NEGATIVE! I eyeballed it this time. I added more chocolate, milk and a smidge more of flour and baking soda... How much more?? I have NO IDEA! But here are the beautiful pictures of our creation!



I brought these lovely creation to a party, and it was a hit!! My favorite is still the frosting! Yum!

So, then came the day I wanted to make it for my farewell party. I've been creating recipes that make less than a dozen cupcakes. When I decided to double the batter, it was not a pretty sight. Not only that, I wanted to make mini cupcakes. For some reason, it didn't come out the same way. 1. I didn't write down the exact changes I made. 2. I doubled the batter. 3. I made mini cupcakes. When I added 1, 2, and 3 together... I ended up improvising and making cake balls! YUM! Thanks to my fellow Cupcake Ladies, they were beautiful. :)

Well, that is all from me for now!

--Little Cupcake Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment